Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 July

Bike Miles: 36
Swim:  Day Off (swim meet)
This morning's odd moment was when a truck with a logo on its door pulled onto the trail in front of me. I think it was someone taking a short cut.  Spent a lot of this ride getting lost in random thoughts. I got so into the zone that I missed my turn home and had to back track.  

Another boring day at work.  The only good thing about that building is the nice gym!  Weirdly enough, I had an easy commute home.

No swimming today. I really needed a rest and there was a swim meet. They take over the pool well in advance of the start. On the way home, I stopped off at the High School to check out the new pool and to buy a pass for 20 swims.  Good news: it's usually not crowded around this time of day.  The pool is beautiful and the laps lanes are for adults only! I'm tempted to swim there tomorrow, regardless of the weather.  I might end up biting the bullet and buying an annual pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment