Sunday, July 5, 2009

No Sun Sunday

I woke up expecting to find it raining. Much to my surprise, it was dry. There was some light rain on the radar, but it was patchy and the dewpoint was pretty low. I, therefore, decided to give it a chance and anticipating getting wet, took my beater bike out for a ride.  It was a dry 43 miles, which made me very happy.  Even better, it held off so I could walk about Maeve and Fiona.  

The cloudy, rain-threatening, cool weather persisted through the day. Brian wanted to go to the pool, so I went ahead and joined him. We were literally the only non-employees there. Nice, because I had the pool to myself. I swam an hour, logging 60 laps. I decided to focus on form, so I went at a decidedly slower pace. Started out comfortable but I ended up getting cold by the time I got out of the pool. I thought about doing 10 more but decided not to push it.


No comments:

Post a Comment