Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Rainy Week

This was a rainy week, which seems to be the theme for 2009.  This year has not given us weather that's been conducive to outdoor bicycling.  I ended up inside on the trainer twice this week, but I'm glad that the weekend is supposed to be dry.  This morning, I got in a 43 mile ride - wet pavement - but I was surprised there wasn't a bunch of debris/mud/sand as a result of yesterday's flooding. I guess there was nothing more to wash out, since the creeks have been out of their banks at least once a week of late.

Last weekend, I got in some good swimming and have worked up to 42 laps. We will head back to the pool today, as it should warm up by noon.

Margot has gotten to the cute stage, but she is still biting a lot. Puppyhood is full of good things and not-so-good things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment