Thursday, June 25, 2009

Worms

Margot gave Fiona her worms, so yesterday, I came home to two piles of Fiona runs in the living room.  The vet had to special order the meds so we probably won't get them for a few days. So I ended up making Fiona rice & chicken. She got just a little for breakfast this morning, and hopefully, Brian won't find a "pile" at lunch time.  Maeve is on a hunger strike to protest the fact that Fiona can't have EVO.  Spent my breakfast time "managing" dog/puppy meals......

This morning's ride was nice. Someone dumped potting soil in the trail.  Just enough to be annoying.  I've been riding my Bianchi the last couple days, giving the Eclipse a rest.  I need to get the Seven out.  

Predicting possible thunderstorms for tonight. Hopefully, they won't materialize. I'm loving being able to ride consistently outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment