Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dry Ride

The scattered thunderstorms that were predicted for yesterday afternoon and evening stayed south of us, giving me a wonderful dry 43 mile bike ride.  It was humid but not muggy.  The rabbits and their babies were foraging, and I had a couple near misses with cotton tails.   On my way home, I encountered some skateboarder, heading west, spitting out fountain of some liquid. Water?I think he was trying to hit the big metal sound barrier but unfortunately fell short.  Impressive.  Skateboarders aren't allowed on the trail but this one was being polite. 

Gorgeous sunrise. The rosy light just before the sun comes over the horizon. My favorite time of day.

Fiona and Maeve enjoyed their walks. On Taylor, Fiona decided to dwaddle and stopped to a couple times for "hug me, mommy."  Such a sweet golden. I think both of them like the break from the holy terror, Margot.  As did I. 


No comments:

Post a Comment