Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday Done

It's so hard to go to work this week. Luckily, today and tomorrow I'll be leaving right before noon, and on Thursday, we likely will get an early release.  Friday is a holiday!  

After work yesterday, we went to the pool.  I got in a 43 minute swim, the enjoyment of which was lessened by a very obnoxious teenage boy who decided to hijack the lane I was in. I worked around him, and luckily, he wasn't in the pool that long. The shadows in the pool in the late afternoon can be disconcerting, particularly when you're used to swimming at high noon!

This morning's 36 mile bike ride was another nice one on my Seven. My legs were pretty tired, since yesterday was a "leg" day in the weight room and I upped it to 160lbs on leg presses. I'm hoping that this dry weather holds out through next Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment