Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Seven

To celebrate a full week of outdoor riding, I broke out my Seven for its first ride of 2009.  The bike goes out only in "perfect" conditions, of which there has been a dearth this year.  I really love that bike. My hope is to add a second titanium Seven to my stable eventually.

Nice ride. Quiet for an early Sunday morning. Got in my usual weekend 43 miles.  If the predicted thunderstorms don't come (fingers crossed), I'll ride my Seven tomorrow.

Good news: Fiona no longer has the runs.  The medicine for her and Maeve arrived yesterday, and I gave them their first dose (four pills) swaddled in a big chunk of cream cheese. Unfortunately, Maeve's poop is still runny.  Another day of rice/chicken & meds will hopefully help firm it up.  Brian reported that Margot's morning dump was firm. LOL.  She had a bad runny one yesterday afternoon.

Margot is having a growth spurt and is losing her baby teeth.  Grow Margot grow!!! She's been having those wild banshee moments where she runs around furiously, going kakakakakaka and thundering her paws.  Fiona usually will join in the antics, while Maeve goes into the crate for some peace & quiet.

Hope to get in a swim today.

No comments:

Post a Comment