Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swim, Bike Ride, a Doe, and Dancing Raccoon.

After work, Brian and I went to the pool  It was crowded but I was able to get in 45 laps.  Even though I had to dodge some big lady teaching her kid to swim and another kid doing backstroke & drifting all over the lap lanes, it was pretty relaxing. A good way to get rid of all the work stress.  My chest, shoulders and back were sore/tired from lifting weights, so I didn't want to overdo.

I spotted that young doe again on this morning's bikeride. In addition, a raccoon was out on the trail. When it saw me approach and get closer, it danced around in a circle, looked me in the eye, and calmly walked into the brush. I'm enjoying all this dry weather, especially since they cleaned out the muck from the first underpass---now I can haul it down that hill without fear of a sand wipeout. Thirty-six miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment