Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scrumptious Saturday

Bike Miles - 43
Swim - 2,500/75 mins

Not as chilly this morning as I expected. A nice, peaceful early morning bike ride on the Seven. Taking advantage of the dry pavement!

We early birds at the pool had to wait past opening time to get in because the morning manager didn't show up. Apparently, he hurt his ankle yesterday and they didn't schedule anyone to fill in for him. The lifeguard was there but she didn't have a key. Luckily, she called one of the other managers, who raced down. Got in the pool about eight minutes past the regular time. Shared the lane for my final twenty laps, but mostly, had it to myself. I slogged out 100 laps this morning and felt pretty good. Got into my rhythm. 

The cool front blew in as I was walking the girls. A nice refreshing breeze and a cloud-free, sunny sky. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment