Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF - one more to go!

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 2,000/1 hr.

After today, only one more Friday commuting all the way out there!  We got an early dismissal today---3 hrs!  I was able to head out at 11:30.

Another chilly bike ride. It looks like the really warm mornings are done for 2009. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is not indicative of a colder than normal fall, winter and spring, like last year.

Went directly to the pool from work. Admittedly, I was beat and it was tough to plow through 80 laps. It was like swimming in mud, I had no zip. Wasn't too crowded but for the first 20 minutes or so, I had to share w/one of those wacky pool joggers. This one didn't use a floatation device, which was simply incredible. Wearing a bikini. LOL.  Hopefully, I'll recover for tomorrow morning's swim. Next week, the pool is closed Tuesday so I'll have an enforced off day, which is good. I'm not sure if I'll go Sunday, either, because of the senior citizen factor.

Nice bright sunny day out. In the sun, it's quite warm, but the shady areas are very comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment