Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rainy Tuesday - Six More Days

Bike - 1 hr, 40 mins on Trainer

Woke to rain. Looks like it's going to stick around for at least the next two days. Ended up doing Spinervals--Big Gear Strength and Zoot Challenge---which are a couple of my favorites.

The pool is closed today, so no swimming.

Went to put on a pair of slacks to wear to work today. Haven't worn them since June. Too big.  Hopefully, this is a stress-related weight loss and once things settle down with the new job, I'll gain back five pounds. I definitely do not need to be losing weight.

I've become the invisible woman at work. In my 22 year career, I've never had a boss who has acted so hostilely about someone being reassigned. He never asked me about the job, never discussed career ramifications of the new assignment, never wished me luck on the interview, and never congratulated me. Even though he knows that my last day is next Wednesday, he hasn't asked what I want for a going away (I want nothing, but that's beside point). I realize that he's completely selfish and cares only about himself, but this really sinks to a low.  Now I'm getting the silent treatment and most of my coworkers are acting the same way.  But it will be over soon, that's what I have to keep reminding myself. 

On the way home, I stopped and bought a winter membership at Tuckahoe. They have an indoor pool and a fitness room. It'll give me an alternative place to swim, in case it gets crazy busy at the HS pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment