Friday, September 11, 2009

Rainy Friday

Bike - 1 hr, 45 mins (trainer)
Swim - 1,500/42 mins

Woke to rain, so I spent some time on the trainer, doing Spinervals (ABB6 and Recovery/Technique). Felt much restored after a good night's sleep and the three-hour nap yesterday. 

Had a very good swim. It wasn't crowded, so it was just me and the older guy sharing the bulkhead lane. He told me that after I left on Thursday, another guy got in the lane. A fast swimmer, like the first guy who joined us. He had to stop every time he reached the end of the pool because he had to watch where they were, they kept lapping him, etc. The lane is clearly marked "slow" so neither of us was sure why they came into "our" lane. Anyway, they likely were from Yorktown, just using the pool since theirs was closed for the day.

More b-s from the boss at work. It's ok. He's taken all of my work off of me, so I have two and a half days to pack up next week. Maybe I'll spend the afternoons at Headquarters since I'm just sitting around with nothing to do.

TGIF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment