Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday 3 Aug

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 70 laps/50 minutes

It was very humid, which I expected after yesterday's rain. A breeze kept it from being a true drencher, as it was warm during my ride. Some wet patches, primarily on bridges, but otherwise dry. Felt surprisingly strong. It was a peaceful ride, had a fox cross my path.  Bright moon. The "cobweb" factor was high, so when I got home, I had to wipe myself clear of them.

Work was pretty slow, again. It wasn't a great day, overall.  Encountered that contractor at the gym, the one who wears street clothes to work out and never wipes down the machines he uses. Because of the latter, I wouldn't let him "sneak" in a set on the hamstring machine that I was using.  I was nearly done, and I knew he wouldn't wipe it down. He was doing a disorganized workout, moving from machine to machine.  It wasn't like he couldn't have gone to another machine while he waited since there was no organization to his workout.  Th one positive was that his "pal" wasn't with him, crowding the place. I did legs and shoulders.

I was pretty tired during my swim, but I slogged it out. My legs felt heavy, probably due to my time in the gym. 

Of course, Brian worked late and the dogs acted up. As soon as he gets home, I'm off to bed. I'm glad this day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment