Monday, August 17, 2009

Raccoons!

Bike miles - 36
Swim - 1,750/50 mins

It was a warm morning ride. Humid.  Lots of spider webs on me and on my Eclipse's handlebars. I encountered two gangs of raccoons at separate times, in different locations along the trail.  Each group had about four or five of them out foraging.  I also saw a beautiful doe standing next to the trail.  Although startled, she froze and watched me go past. 
Had a nosebleed when I got home. Very strange.

For a change, I had some things to do at work today. It got a little stressful but at least the time passed quicker than usual.

Since Brian had to work late, he was able to take the girls out later, allowing me to go directly to the pool after work. I wasn't feeling it today but I slogged out 70 laps. It wasn't bad, but I just couldn't really get into a good rhythm. My arms felt like sandbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment