Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF 14 Aug 09

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 2,250/70 mins

Today was one of those nice, peaceful bike rides.  Very quiet, mostly clear sky, humid but a nice breeze made it comfortable. 

Gawd, what a boring day at work. Boss was back but didn't say anything but good morning to me!  I guess that's good... The best things about the day:  it's Friday and I took the afternoon off.

The pool was relatively full, but I got my favorite lane. Had to share it but the lady was very nice. Not a splasher. Good old "messy flip turn" showed up but went to another lane (not adjacent, thank God). At first, I felt a little off. After I got into a rhythm, I just went and did quite well. That's why I did 90 laps. My shoulders and arms are very sore, but I think that's partially due to my "upper body blast" session in the weight room at work. 

Hopefully, I didn't fry myself so much that I'm suffering during tomorrow morning's  bike ride and swim.

I'm glad to be home early, so I can spend some time w/the girls. I'll do a little yoga and then feast on pizza crusts for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment