Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 1750/50 mins

Slept very good last night. I was exhausted because I didn't sleep well Sunday night (probably since I took that long nap Sunday afternoon).  I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning but I had a pretty decent bike ride. Saw that fawn and doe again. Also a fox crossed my path, which I hope is a sign that I will have good luck all week! 

An OK day at work. 

I had a pretty good swim. At first I was in my favorite lane, but some sloppy swimming man joined me without asking if he could share the lane. His freestyle stroke style was karate-chopping the water with his straight arms while kicking up a storm. Created swells and big splashes. As soon as the adjacent lane was empty, I went over there and was able to finish my swim in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment