Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tomorrow's the Big Day

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 1,750/45 mins

It rained a little on Monday, late afternoon, so there were damp patches on the pavement and the bridges were wet when I rode my bike. In addition, it was very very humid and warm. Because there was what looked like a tiny thunderstorm a few miles west, I rode the beater bike. It never rained, thank goodness. A decent ride, all told.

Frustrating day at work. Enough said.

Had a really good swim. Took my time, focused on my breathing/form. The pool wasn't at all crowded, which was wonderful. I wish I could have gone longer but I had to get home to the girls.  Unfortunately, Fiona and Margot were rather contrary, and I lost the zen feeling from swimming.  Hopefully, I can recover some of it with a yoga session...

Tomorrow is an important day for me.... will be praying that I really do well during my interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment