Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday, 4 August 09

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 70 laps/50 min

I had some strange dreams on Monday night, probably because I was so stressed out on Monday. Woke up, feeling ok except for some congestion in my ear tubes (probably due to the mold-induced snot factory cranking away in my head). Anyway, had a fairly nice bike ride. There were a couple of teenagers out on bikes. I'm pretty sure they were doing graffiti along the trail, as one appeared to be in a lookout position at the base of a connector trail. Bad boy wannabes. Minded their own business when it came to me, so I don't care. 

On the way into work, I was the victim of road rage. Some guy cut me off--no turn signal---so I flashed my brights at him. He slams on his brakes, and I nearly hit him. Then he gets in the lane next to me and starts "pacing" me.  Very hostile. I just kept my eye on him and did nothing more to incite him. He eventually exited.  I hate my commute. There are so many unsafe people on the road.

Got through work unscathed.

The pool was fairly busy but I initially had a lane to myself.  Someone soon joined me and we split the lane. Since it was a wide slow lane (next to the bulkhead), there was plenty of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment