Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, 5 Aug

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 60 laps/42 minutes

It was nice, weather-wise, although a bit humid. Very bright moon and stars. There was some teenager spray painting graffiti on one of the retaining walls. In addition, there was some zaftig teenage girl riding a bike, wearing an ipod but no helmet or headlight/tail light. Must have been the bright moon that brought them out.  

Not too bad a day at work, even though it continues to be very slow. 

Tried to take it slow during my swim and decided to cut it off at 60 laps. The lady who joined me in my lane had long, coarse black hair and wore no swim cap. She was one of those "don't get the head" wet kind of swimmers.  Well, a big old strand of her hair got caught in my watch band. Gross!  She was nice and polite (asked it she could share the lane), at least. I'm trying to work on not breathing every stroke on freestyle.  I have to make myself get used to it.

The girls were better behaved today. I guess I should say Margot was better behaved!  Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment