Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

Bike Miles - 36
Swim - 1,750/50 mins

I did not want to get up today! Dragged myself out on the bike and after a few miles, encountered the big bald dude and his rottie, heading West. I was going in the same direction and he apparently neither saw my headlight nor heard my multiple "passing on your left" warnings. The dog noticed me first, then the guy turned in response and glared at me. Ipod in ears, probably blasting. I likely startled him unintentionally.  No harm no foul.  I passed them without incident and when I later encountered them as they were heading home, the guy had the dog sit and wait for me to pass (he could see me coming as we were going in opposite directions). 

I got a big hurdle out of the way today. Typical of my boss, I asked for my release date and he went all passive aggressive on me, running away and telling me that was an HR matter. I've never had such a freakish boss.

Enjoyed my time in the pool---70 laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment